You may be able to get health insurance for low cost or no cost. Apply today!
MEDICAID: Call 1-855-637-6574 or visit this website to apply online, get paper applications, or see a list of local Medicaid offices. If you don’t qualify for Medicaid, your application will automatically be sent to the Exchange.
EXCHANGE: Call 1-855-99-NMHIX or visit this website to apply online or find an enrollment counselor that can help you enroll.
Health Insurance Options
- Did I Miss My Chance to Enroll in Healthcare Coverage?: Spanish Version (Handout, March 2016)
- Did I Miss My Chance to Enroll in Healthcare Coverage? (Handout, March 2016)
- Employer Health Insurance: Spanish Version (Handout, March 2016)
- Employer Health Insurance (Handout, March 2016)
- Medicaid Now Covers More New Mexicans (Handout, July 2015)
- Medicaid Now Covers More New Mexicans: Spanish Version (Handout, July 2015)
- Health Insurance Exchange (Handout, July 2015)
- Health Insurance Exchange: Spanish Version (Handout, July 2015)
- Documents You May Need for Enrollment (Handout, Oct 2013)
Requirement to Get Health Insurance
Visit this IRS website for more information on how to file your taxes and claim exemptions from the mandate to get health insurance.
- Immigrant Healthcare and the Affordable Care Act (Handout, May 2016)
- Immigrant Healthcare and the Affordable Care Act: Spanish Version (Handout, May 2016)
- EMSA: Emergency Medical Services For Immigrants: Spanish Version (Handout, Oct 2013)
- EMSA: Emergency Medical Services for Immigrants (Handout, Oct 2013)
In-Depth Resources for Agencies
Visit the website ObamacareFacts.com for updated, in depth, and user friendly information about the changes from healthcare reform.
Looking for more information? The Center gives trainings to build awareness about healthcare coverage and how to get enrolled. We have presented to healthcare clinics and outreach workers, community groups, social service agencies, universities, tribal leaders and providers, and many others. Topics include healthcare reform, Medicaid, Native American healthcare, immigrant rights to healthcare, and more. Please call us at (505) 255-2840 or email email@example.com. We provide presentations in English or Spanish to groups of 15 or more people. If you would like to give these presentations in your community, please contact us and we can provide PowerPoint slides and other information that you may need.