Tuesday, May 5 is #GivingTuesdayNow, a global day of giving and unity as an emergency response to the unprecedented need caused by COVID-19. Even though our office remains physically closed and our staff is working remotely during the stay at home order, there are still many ways we can “come together” on behalf of our communities.
Join us on #GivingTuesdayNow and get involved to support our communities and our work in one of the following ways:
- Help your family and friends stay up-to-date by sharing our COVID-19 resources webpage which details how to get assistance during this emergency and your rights to work, housing, healthcare, and more.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
- Thank an essential worker.
- Support small businesses by shopping local.
- Email or call New Mexico lawmakers to share your support of equitable policies for low-income, Native American, and immigrant communities.
- Make a one-time donation to bolster our efforts.
- Become a monthly donor and provide sustaining support through this crisis and the long-term economic recovery ahead.
Your support is appreciated now more than ever. Thank you!